For more detail see the full application note.
Creating an SD card for use in an EP3 (Exporting)
- Click the Farm Settings (cog on the farm card) > Advanced > Export > Export full configuration of the site (podlist & schedules)
- A zip file (“site.zip”) will be saved to your downloads folder
- Save, extract and transfer to SD card
- Save the zip file to a preferred location
- Right click on file and select Extract all
- From the extracted folder (“site”) copy the pods & schedules folders to your SD card
Migrating a site to IMS (Importing)
If you have created an IPC configuration file and schedules using Water-Insight’s IPC manager or RX Plastics’ Scheduler software, then you can use the project files created as a starting point to migrate to IMS cloud.
- Create the Farm in IMS (if this has not been done already)
- Use the New Farm card
- Enter details, draw boundaries and place the centre
- Click Farm Settings (cog on the farm card) > Advanced > Import
- Choose the file type to import
- Project (prj) for Water-Insght IPC Manager project file
- Rxp project (xml) for RX Plastics scheduler file
The import process will take less than a minute. Once complete a message will display indicating the number of IPCs and schedules imported.