For access to new firmware please get in contact with Water-Insight.
The firmware file must be called INC-App.bin and located in a folder named firmware in the root directory of an SD card.
- Using a computer with an SD card reader, copy the firmware folder (as provided by Water-Insight) to the root directory of your SD card.
- Eject the SD card and insert it in the INC, then tap the screen on the INC to wake it up
- Select Select Settings > Version
- The current firmware version will be displayed
- Select Upgrade > Yes (when prompted) to load the firmware
- Defaults can normally be left unchecked, Water-Insight will instruct you if the particular upgrade needs to reset to factory defaults
- If the process fails confirm the name and location of the firmware file is correct
- Once complete the INC will return to the main screen
- Select Settings > Version to confirm the version number is that of the new firmware
- Reload the IPC podlist and schedule files to the INC ready for use