For access to new firmware please get in contact with Water-Insight.
The firmware file must be called EP3-App.bin and located in a folder named firmware in the root directory of an SD card.
- Using a computer with an SD card reader, copy the firmware folder (as provided by Water-Insight) to the root directory of your SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the EP3 and turn the EP3 on.
- Ensure the EP3 batteries are sufficiently charged, replace if less than 30% (Settings > Battery or Settings > Info)
- Select Settings > Version (V3.xx & V4.xx firmware versions)
Select Settings > Info (V5.xx firmware version)
- Select Upgrade, then OK when prompted to load the firmware
- If the process fails confirm the name and location of the firmware file is correct
- Once complete the EP3 will return to the main screen
- Select Settings > Info to confirm the version number is that of the new firmware
- Reload the IPC podlist and schedule files to the EP3 ready for use