- Latest firmware (V5.x or later) is loaded on your EP3
- EP3 time is set correctly
- Firstly generate a SD card for your farm, insert it in your EP3 and load the IPC podlist.
- On your EP3 select Settings > Comms > select the Scan Channels checkbox
- For V5 IPCs check the Use Broardcast Header box
- For V3 IPCs do not check the Use Broardcast Header box
- From the main screen select IPC List > navigate to the desired IPC and select View > Comms
- Select the Status checkbox then Send
The EP3 will cycle through each channel and send a status request. Watch carefully for which channel the IPC responds on.